Friday, March 25, 2011

winter 'frocks'

Yesterday there was a chill in the air and it was the first time in quite a while that I actually felt chilly for most of the day even in my cardi!

I am hoping that the mild weather will continue for a little longer so we can enjoy some beautiful autumn days particularly during the Easter break (my favourite holiday period).



 
We have just received a selection of winter/autumn 'frocks' - free size, easy to wash and wear smock style dresses ideal for layering!





2 comments:

  1. Hi.....found your blog via Tamarah's blog...~~

    Love these dresses/smocks...
    shall have to pop over "the bridge" to your gorgeous shop...

    hugs andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha....I see Andrea's been for a visit Sue....Now I have the PERFECT excuse for a girls day out shopping 'cause I'm LOVING these dresses too....ESPECIALLY the first one....!

    See ya soon,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete