Sunday, April 3, 2011

some people collect shoes

With daylight saving coming to an end, it was so exciting to feel that I had an extra hour in my day today!

On a not often enough walk around our garden, I noticed that Autumn had arrived without me really noticing. Our grapevine was a little strange this year with the leaves changing colour quite early, probably due to our cool summer. We have a wall of Virginia creeper which is beginning to turn all the beautiful red tones before disappearing for the winter. This wall really has become a seasonal indicator changing all too quickly for my liking!

This blog was to be about the realisation that Autumn had arrived and I thought a  garden chair in front of the above mentioned creeper would set the scene. But which chair? I tried a couple of different ones and on looking around our garden I realised there was quite a choice - WHERE ON EARTH DID THEY ALL COME FROM?!














2 comments:

  1. Oh Sue your chair collection is GORGEOUS....Chippy....Rusty....PERFECTION....!

    HA....I'm GLAD you enjoyed the extra hour....There was MAYHEM at my place Sunday morning as I'd set the iPhone BACK an hour & it then SET itself ANOTHER hour at 2am....I woke up at 4.15am ONLY 'cause Mr SVJ accidently booted Harley off the bed & there was an almighty RUCKUS....hahahahahaha....

    Have a GREAT week....!

    Cheers,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good, but the last one is stellar!

    ReplyDelete