Monday, March 12, 2012

inspiration....even when you're not looking for it

It would come as no shock to those who know me  that I love 'old stuff'....Many would also know that I am a magazine junkie. More recently I have found myself spending way too much of my time getting lost in blogland. My excuse is that I am always looking for a bit of inspiration.

A beautiful sunny day, tripping around our fabulous countryside was all the inspiration I needed. It was right there....even though I wasn't looking for it!

(all photos of 'old stuff'' taken with my iphone - not the best quality but still worth sharing)

Hope you are inspired too!!!










































2 comments:

  1. Lovely images. Just made my heart sing xx
    Vintage girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sue....Your iPhone pics are stunning....The carnation pic in particular put a lump in my throat it's so REMARKABLE....!!!!!

    Cheers,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete